Consulting room with all modernised equipments.
- Chair unit lamp
- Auto Keratometer & A-scan
- Perkins tonometer
- Facility for YAG laser
- Digital vision charts
- Corneal Topography
- Comfortable recovery room
- Spacious Reception area for the comfort of the patient
- Fully computerized reception desk with facilities to store all patient data
- Separate optometry room for contact lens fitting
- A well equipped optometry room for the initial evaluation of the patient by the optometrist.
- The optometry room is also utilised for contact lens fittings & patient counselling with the help of patient education videos.
- Fundus camera
- Equipped with Carl Zeiss operating microscope
- Sovereign phacoemulsification machine with patented cold phaco technology imparting less energy to the eye during phacoemulsification thus improving visual outcome & faster visual recovery
- Double door (stainless steel) entry to the operation theatre thus zeroing down chances of infection.
- Highly advanced air purification system
- Live transmission of surgery for the relatives of the patients.
- For Postoperative recovery of the patients